PROMENADES - photos -

Quelques notes sur mon séjour en Californie et mon retour à Paris. Quelques ballades quotidiennes here and there notamment au Kansas.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

HOME

Woke up at 11.30AM. Stayed home and worked there. Drank chinese herbal tea. To-night soup. Gave a lot of phone calls. Talked to the Gallery. Nobody knows I am here. I said I came back on december 1rst. So I have the time to settle and finish what is important before taking new appointements. Talked to C.D. about my project in San Diego. Meeting in January. Will go to the studio Friday only, after meeting the plumber.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tania,
it was a pleasure to come into the office today and find a message from you. I hope things are going well. I look forward to seeing you again on the West coast early next year and hope your Whale project is still in action for January. La Fabrique is running effortlessly and has had a great response from all.

Have a wonderful holiday season,
Dennis Cubbage

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home